All adults 18 and over are welcome for an evening of costuming, food, drink, music, performance, raffles, vending, contests and prizes, and Halloween fun!
Witches Ball Evening Highlights
- View the full schedule of events, click here.
- Belly Dance and Burlesque performances
- Live music featuring Celtic Fusion by “Beltaine“
- Raffle drawings to win fabulous goodies
- Win great prizes in our 5 Costume Contests… This year’s theme is “Scary and Sexy”
- Large Savory & Sweet Buffet
- Beverages at the Cash Bar in the Ballroom
- Visit the Witches Bazaar for unique gifts, accessories, jewelry and more
- Tarot, Rune and Oracle Readings by Portlandia Fortune Tellers
- Honor your Dearly Departed at the Remembrance Altar
- Discounted Room Rates at the Monarch Hotel
- Come dressed to impress for this exquisite and elegant Costume Ball
Saturday, October 7th, 2017 – 7pm-1am
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
12566 SE 93rd Ave
Clackamas, OR 97015
Witchy black tie/formal apparel, or elegant costume.
Tuxedo/Coat (with tails?)and Tie/Ball Gown. Think The Labyrinth ball scene, or the Van Helsing ball scene.
Witches, Warlocks, Druids, etc. in their most fabulous attire. Headdresses, crowns, and witches hats are encouraged!
Costumes are mandatory for entry to the event. Our theme for 2017 is “Scary, but Sexy” The rest is up to your imagination and creativity.
Take a look at previous years costumes here.
Regular and VIP Packages available HERE.
We have a special discounted group rate with the hotel. To get the special rate, please reserve by phone and let them know that you are coming for the Witches Ball.
Costuming Inspiration! Click here to see Costume Guidelines and more ideas.
TICKET REGISTRATION FORM
Fill in this form to register for the Witches Ball PNW 2017. Once you’ve submitted the form you’ll be directed to make your ticket selection and complete your purchase. Thank you and see you on October 7th!