All adults 18 and over are welcome at the Pacific Northwest Witches Ball for an evening of costuming, food, drink, music, performance, raffles, vending, contests and prizes, and Halloween fun!
The full details for the 2017 Witches Ball – Pacific Northwest
will be coming soon. For now, reserve the date, and
Join the Witches Ball Facebook Group
Witches Ball Evening Highlights
- Enjoy the complementary savory and sweet buffet foods
- Beverages at the No Host bar in the Ballroom
- Belly Dance and Burlesque performances.
- Live music featuring… TBA
- Raffle drawings to win fabulous goodies
- Win great prizes in our costume contest… This year’s theme is “Scary and Sexy”
- Visit the Witches Bazaar for unique gifts, accessories, jewelry and more
- Tarot, Rune and Oracle Readings by Portlandia Fortune Tellers
- Honour your Dearly Departed at the Remembrance Altar
- Come dressed to impress for this exquisite and elegant Costume Ball
Saturday, October 7st, 2017 – 8pm-1am
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
12566 SE 93rd Ave
Clackamas, OR 97015
Witchy black tie/formal apparel, or elegant costume.
Tuxedo/Coat (with tails?)and Tie/Ball Gown. Think The Labyrinth ball scene, or the Van Helsing ball scene.
Witches, Warlocks, Druids, etc. in their most fabulous attire. Headdresses, crowns, and witches hats are encouraged!
Costumes are mandatory for entry to the event. Our theme for 2017 is “Scary, but Sexy” The rest is up to your imagination and creativity.
We have a special discounted group rate with the hotel. To get the special rate, please make your reservation by phone and let them know that you are coming for the Witches Ball.